private medical care
Aon Polska Sp. z o.o.
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for the execution, reporting, reconciliation, and back-office activities related to derivative transactions for US and EMEA. Your responsibilities will include:
• Derivatives Execution and Reporting – Responsible for the execution, reporting, reconciliation and back office activities related to derivative transactions for US and EMEA.
• Derivative Counterparty Management – Responsible for monitoring counterparty exposures as a result of derivative positions to ensure MTM exposures do not exceed prescribed limits as established by Treasury. Develop/Maintain positive relationships with trading counterparties by regularly communicating with approved counterparties about hedging programs and trading requirements.
• Quarterly Reporting – Analyze/produce reports for hedging programs, investments, share repurchase and interest rate swaps.
• Regulations – Responsible for the EMIR reporting oversight and quarterly reconciliations. Perform quarterly Dodd-Frank portfolio reconciliations. Remain current with EMIR, Dodd-Frank and other applicable US and international regulations. Assist with contracts such as negotiating derivative netting agreements (ISDA’s).
• General Support – assist with analysis in Wallstreet; involvement in projects for Senior Management.
Bachelor’s degree required with a strong preference for a B.S. or B.A in Accounting or Finance.
Experience in trading foreign exchange and interest rate securities, and operations.
Familiarity with accounting and tax disciplines.
Understanding of hedging concepts and theories
Advanced Microsoft Excel Proficiency; Intermediate experience with VBA and ODBC/SQL query architecture.
Strong analytical skills.
Proven communication and leadership skills.
What we offer
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on [email protected]
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
remote work opportunities
parking space for employees
The Analyst in Treasury is primarily responsible for: trade execution, reporting activities and foreign exchange regulations. This position will perform Financial Risk Management activities in line with the strategic objectives established by senior management to mitigate Aon’s changing global risk profile. High motivation, astute attention to detail and strong analytical skills are required for this role. Knowledge and experience in the following disciplines is preferred: derivatives pricing, foreign exchange and capital markets, operations, accounting and tax. The Treasury Analyst reports to the Manager, Financial Risk Management.
Aon Polska Sp. z o.o.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.