HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Financial Analysis Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
The successful candidate will be responsible, among others, for:
- performing treasury tasks critical for proper cash management and maintenance of liquidity for the company
- providing wide ranging and ad hoc FX and treasury services to specific businesses or geographical areas
- liaising with internal and external customers on treasury related matters including documentation update and record retention
The successful candidate will also get opportunity to:
- manage inter-company funding programs for our international subsidiaries using cash-pool structures, IC loans and deposits, or capital injections
- analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- participate in various moderately complex treasury projects
- prepare reports and analyses in areas such as cash and cash equivalents
- contribute to solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries
What will your day consist of?
You will be analyzing treasury accounts and processes, performing daily cash management responsibilities, doing daily bank account balancing, exposure management, signatories update, IC loans, foreign exchange & risk management and other treasury services and solutions.
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with internal and external customers, i.e.:
- Banks, MMF,
- Controllership, LTS
- AP, AR,
An independent result-oriented professional with:
- Strong drive to achieve and contribute
- Able to juggle many priorities and competing demands
- High sense of urgency and accountability
- Growth mindset
- Team and collaboration spirit An excellent Financial analyst with
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience in finance, treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Strong research and analytical skills in areas related to treasury
- Intermediate knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic project management skills
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theaters and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program