At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Our Financial Analysis Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance-related services at HP.
What will your day consist of?
You will be analyzing treasury accounts and processes, performing daily cash management, bank account balancing, exposure management, signatories update, inter-company loans, foreign exchange & risk management.
- Performing treasury tasks critical for proper cash management and maintenance of liquidity for the company
- Manage inter-company funding programs for our international subsidiaries using cash-pool structures, inter-company loans and deposits or capital injections
- Performing currency analysis to support FX execution
- Updating of banking data in cooperation with internal customers
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Participate in various moderately complex treasury projects
- Collaborate with internal and external customers like Banks and Money Market Funds
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in finance, preferably banking related field
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in finance preferably treasury or banking
- Intermediate knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities for example SEPA, SWIFT, AML, FATCA, EMIR, BASEL III
- Strong drive to achieve and contribute
- Able to juggle many priorities and competing demands
- High sense of urgency and accountability
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theaters and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.