sharing the costs of sports activities
Treasury - Business Analyst
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.
- Warszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
- Specializations:Business analytics
Technologies we use
- Analysis of trading book / banking book data and liquidity calculations and classifications across a suite of regulatory and internal management reports, analysing the prescribed regulatory requirements when necessary
- Identify key data quality issues and drive remediation with technology teams across LRI, FRW Everest and upstream source systems
- Collaborate with Liquidity Risk Policy, Oversight, Middle Office and technology teams to identify and resolve information gaps. Explore and offer innovative tactical and strategic solutions to address changes and reporting corrections
- Work with LRI and LOB project teams on product development and management, including business model enhancements, regulatory rule changes, product consistency and leveraging the LRI system for other firm initiatives
- Participate in the creation or review of Business Requirements into Agile methodology Jira tickets
- Facilitate and/or participate in user acceptance testing of the product, proactively identifying issues, defining solutions and tracking through to resolution
- Produce and present scorecards to senior management around project status, issues and risks
- Self-Starter with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in the financial industry
- Detailed knowledge of all or any of the products required:
· Commitments Products,
· Prime Brokerage Products,
· Banking Products like deposits, borrowing, cash and loans,
· Securities and Securities Financing,
- Must be able to analyze and draw conclusions from large amounts of data, linking transactions and positions to liquidity reporting rules
- Ability to grasp large amounts of information, and a curiosity to ask appropriate questions to fully develop business and functional requirements
- Cross functional and internal team player with the ability to manage competing demands in a fast paced, results driven environment with minimal oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess a strong sense of accountability and responsibility
private medical care
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
As a Business Analyst within Treasury Corporate Investment Office team you will work for the Liquidity Risk Infrastructure Project which is a multi-year, firm-wide initiative to achieve a world class liquidity risk management capability producing accurate, controlled and automated regulatory reports and analysis.
As an integral member of the LRI Asset Class lead team you will report directly to the Asset Class manager for the products that they are supporting. You will need to provide support and be responsible for Securities, Secured Financing and Structured Notes. You may also be responsible for root cause analysis of issues raised during strategic data onboarding and strategic rebuild of all calculators and reports; gathering new or modified system requirements from new regulation or internal rules; system gap analysis, data analysis, measuring materiality, managing testing, defect reporting and resolution; stakeholder prioritization and design and implementation of operating models. You will be required extensive Line of Business, LRO, CTMO and LPRM communication and validation of any product updates.
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.