Treasury/CIO - Finance and Risk Data Operations – Associate
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.O firmie
- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
About Treasury/Chief Investment Office
T/CIO Global Operations is part of the Treasury/Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) which is responsible for firm wide asset and liability management including:
- Aggregating and managing the firm’s structural interest rate risk, primarily through a global investment portfolio.
- Managing the firm’s funding and liabilities, including both long term debt and short term cash deployment.
- Aggregating, managing and reporting the firm’s liquidity risk.
- Aggregating and managing the firm’s structural foreign exchange.
- Managing the end to end risk weighted assets and capital process.
About Finance & Risk Data Operations:
Finance & Risk Data Operations (FRDO) is a global operations team supporting the monitoring and control of transaction and position data sourced from 70+ Line of Business product systems into multiple data aggregation platforms and used by Treasury, Risk and Finance/Capital to satisfy internal and external reporting needs. The team is responsible for ensuring a timely, accurate and complete dataset prior to downstream distribution on a daily and monthly basis. This role will manage the operations activities for a specific asset class which includes but not limited to performing the following operations activities; Feed Monitoring/SLA Management, adjustment processing, data variance and exception monitoring, issue management and daily and close management activities.
- Manage a team of individuals supporting full suite of daily and month end operational activities aligned to a specific product set to ensure a timely, accurate and complete data set required for reporting purposes
- Quickly learn and understand supported products in order to monitor for data accuracy and completeness
- Learn and understand the end to end process specific to product, from Line of Business to consumer of data inclusive of but not limited to feeds, business validations, adjustments, usage of data at a consumer level
- Support and manage all production change management activities relating to data requests and controls
- Partner with the Line of Business and consumer to understand root cause analysis of data issues with the goal of defining tactical and strategic remediation
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships across Line of Business, Consumers of data including Treasury, Risk and Finance, Technology and other Corporate Finance teams with the goal of continuing to identify and address client needs.
- Participation in and adherence to operational internal controls, governance and metrics preparation
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience of operations experience
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- Sound Knowledge of varied financial products desired but not required
- Previous team management experience
- Experience in managing process and workflow enhancement
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines
- Good logical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
- Proficiency in MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with business partners independently
- Candidate should be flexible with working weekends when required for Quarter End and Production releases
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.