CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Treasury Generalist in our Treasury Liquidity Planning (CFO) team. In this role, you focus on forecasting, analyzing, and driving execution decisions across a variety of liquidity metrics including Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) and Internal Economic Barometers. You will manage and be responsible for the enhancement, control and maintenance of robust and accurate liquidity forecasts and explain as well as distribution and presentation of liquidity forecasts to management. Role gives you an opportunity of interdivisional and international collaboration within Treasury and close interaction with our business partners from Investment Banking, Private Banking, Risk Management as well as the rest of the CFO division especially Liquidity Measurement and Reporting.
Your future colleagues
Treasury Organization mandate is acting as guardian of bank's financial franchise: Manage the Bank's Capital within Market and Regulatory constraints; Ensure diversified and uninterrupted Funding sources across Market Cycles; Define and maintain targeted Liquidity Structure; Ensure continuous Liquidity; Ensure appropriate Capital Planning; Manage Treasury related Risks.
As a member of the team based in Wroclaw you will be the part of the UK Liquidity Planning Team.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed number of days per week. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 2+ years of proven experience in a Treasury / Liquidity / Finance function in the Banking / Finance industry.
- Proficient MS-Office skills, Excel, PowerPoint, Qlik is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving skills and attention to details.
- University degree preferably in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate excellent coordination capabilities.
- Flexibility and ability to manage work independently as well as in a globally distributed team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.