- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
T/CIO Global Operations is part of the Treasury/Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) which is responsible for firm wide asset and liability management including:
- aggregating and managing the firm’s structural interest rate risk, primarily through a global investment portfolio
- managing the firm’s funding and liabilities, including both long term debt and short term cash deployment
- aggregating, managing and reporting the firm’s liquidity risk
- aggregating and managing the firm’s structural foreign exchange
- managing the end to end risk weighted assets and capital process.
Execution Middle Office:
The Execution Middle Office provides transaction analysis, P&L and Risk and project support to the T/CIO desks which execute transactions and manage resulting positions. You will participate in the effort to ensure the business’s dynamic environment is well supported and properly controlled. Due to the constant evolution of business and regulatory initiatives, your role will necessitate your involvement in daily processes as well as drive projects. You will work closely with Portfolio Managers to fully understand business drivers and support requirements, as well as colleagues within settlement, financial control, market risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk, and technology.
- Production and substantiation of P&L and Risk to CIO/Treasury FO/Management
- Provide relevant analysis and commentary to portfolio manager(s) in order to facilitate their daily book(s) review and sign-off
- Perform various control reconciliation/reporting to ensure integrity and accuracy of all Corporate feeds impacting the business
- Perform selected month end P&L reconciliation and work closely with Finance Controllers team to ensure proper reconciliation of P&L & Balance Sheet
- Participate in the identification or development of technology to support new business flows
- Generate test cases and execute user acceptance testing to ensure new technology delivers and functions as expected
- Actively participate in strategic re-engineering and global projects involving front/back end systems and closely partner across 3 regions. Deliver substantive and meaningful contribution to group’s work product
- Work in close partnership with various stake holders i.e. markets risk, finance, BM, VCG, other LOB controllers, technology & PMO on BAU/ad hoc management requests
- Develop written procedures covering all aspects of required business as usual tasks
- Participate in cross-functional training to ensure adequate coverage
- Degree Holder major in Finance, Accounting, Risk e.g. CPA, CFA, FRM or other management discipline
- Minimum of 3 years or above working experience in Middle Office, Market Risk, Finance or Product Control
- Advanced Excel skills required, VBA knowledge
- Strong analytical skills to understand a diverse set of sophisticated cross-asset products and complex end-to-end workflow
- Good product knowledge in Fixed Income and Treasury products
- Thorough understanding of transaction cycle, infrastructure & associated operational and financial processes and controls
- Strong interest in process improvement, automation, and system enhancement
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.