- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced Accountant / Specialist in area of Treasury with multi-national corporate treasury and accounting experience and a detail oriented, with strong communication skills? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Treasury Solutions Specialist with a passion for Treasury Operations: Cash Management, Foreign Exchange Back Office and Accounting, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Treasury Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We play a key role in supporting Corporate Treasury in daily operational activities and long-term projects and initiatives.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Treasury Solutions Specialist, you will provide service and solution in below Treasury areas: Accounting & Reporting, Cash, Banking, Payments, Foreign Exchange management. Reporting to the Treasury Solutions Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and Treasury Cash Management (Operations) and Financial Risk Management.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Preparing accounting entries for all Treasury related instruments
- Ensuring all loans, derivatives and associated interest transactions are recorded in the Treasury systems in line with supporting agreements and trading documentation
- Preparing the accounting for month end close activities, ensuring reviews and reporting are complete to a high standard
- Performing bank reconciliation and bank statement handling
- FX rates and interest rates upload to SAP
- Confirmation and settlement of foreign exchange trades and intercompany loans
- Reconciling treasury accounts and providing back up calculations to Treasury internally and third-party auditors as necessary
- Preparation of treasury reporting (Balance sheet exposure report, Treasury limits, FX gains and losses, other)
- Administration of bank accounts (including the opening/closing accounts and modifying user access as required) and various Treasury systems and applications
- Performing controls and process for banking systems
- Performing access control periodic review on banking systems
- Maintain electronic banking and paper mandates for Treasury entities
- Drafting of Back Office SOX controls
- Support in special accounting projects and studies especially in the area of treasury accounting
- Management of In-House Bank including intercompany payment run, closing/opening IHC period and reconciliation with accounting
- Manual payment processing (Treasury related, commercial payments, business development payments)
- Take part in continuous improvements initiative/project for the team
- Maintain high level of service and controls
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting
- 2+ Years of experience in banking/treasury/accounting ideally gained in a shared services environment within a large multinational organization
- Excellent Communication skills
- Audit / SOX / process controls experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- Experience in external innovations and automation (ERP,Robotics, AI)
- Strong analytical skills – able to identify anomalies in data and solve them quickly and effectively
- Project Management and systems implementation experience
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS