- Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. What's more, we offer you a job that fits you. At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
| Location: Wrocław
As Maintenance Troubleshooter for Radio, you will be responsible for:
Cooperating with multi-site international network of experts working on modern telecommunication systems for world market radio telecom vendors.
In your role as Troubleshooter you will become responsible for analyzing problems in Radio Area reported by our Clients. Your primary job will be to understand reported issue, investigate and find out the root cause and propose a possible solution.
You will work in an international team of Maintenance Troubleshooters with close cooperation with other teams of software developers and testers. You will have direct access to Lead Troubleshooters who will help and support your questions related to trouble reports you will work on.
Your daily activities will be as follow:
- analyzing incoming trouble reports
- validating raised tickets against the product requirements
- finding root causes and solving problems
- driving investigation of complex issues
- propose workarounds
To succeed in this role, you are a result driven person able to adapt quickly to rapidly changing environment but still enjoy working with people from all around the world.
We expect you to have:
- Higher technical education of Computer Science or related
- Deep knowledge and experience in system design and requirement engineering, analytical skills (min 5 years)
- Knowledge in LTE area (min 3 years)
- Knowledge and skills within the area of SW designing methods (e.g. UML, MSC, use cases, scenarios, etc)
- Knowledge within telecommunication area (min 3 years) especially Radio, WCDMA, GSM, SW development, CI, CD
- Strong Experience in SW engineering (Git, Gerrit, Linux, C)
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Ability to work independently
- Very Good English, both written and spoken
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in interesting projects (both local and international)
- Career development possibilities
- Private medical coverage
- Group life insurance
- Investment fund
- Relocation package
- Lunches subsidy
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives