Pursuant to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we inform You that Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the "controller" or “Wipro”, will process your personal data and will be the controller of your personal data.
You can contact Wipro by sending letter to the following address: Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a, 02-017 Warszawa, or by sending email: [email protected]
Wipro will process your personal data in order to conduct the recruitment process based on Article 6 Section 1 letter a) of the GDPR and Article 9 Section 2 letter a) of the GDPR, i.e. based on your consent, and in the case of your extended consent, also for the purposes of future recruitment – in the scope of the data included in your CV and motivation letter, and Article 6 Section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, i.e. based on Wipro legitimate interest – in the scope of the data gathered during recruitment process. Wipro does have the justified interest in verification of your qualifications and information’s provided in documentation.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your data will be shared with other entities from Wipro group, entities which cooperates with Wipro in the scope of the recruitment, IT services, and in cases indicated in the provisions of law, for reference to the authorities in connection with their proceedings. Wipro might transfer your personal data to entities from Wipro group located outside of EEA, however each time your data will be properly protected and secured, and basis of such transfer will be the agreement on processing the data based on the standard clauses approved by European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of such personal data from Wipro.
Your personal data will be stored for a period not longer than the duration of the current recruitment procedure, however not longer than within 6 months upon the end of the current recruitment process, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - for a period not longer than 5 years.
You can submit to Wipro an application regarding personal data about: (i) rectification / correction of personal data; (ii) deletion of data; (iii) limiting the processing of personal data, i.e. suspending operations on personal data or not deleting data - according to the submitted application; (iv) access to personal data; (v) transfer of data to another personal data controller.
You can object at any time to the processing of personal data based on art. 6 Sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. Wipro will then no longer process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally established grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- aleja Grunwaldzka 409, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ważna jeszcze 12 dnido: 23 lip 2020
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
- Experience in AE v11 and/or12
- Experience in ServiceNow
- Knowledge in IS-U
- Good knowledge in Job Scheduling with Automation engine
- Creating jobs and workflow for the customer
- Preferred experience with SAP jobs and file transfers
- Supporting the team in analyzing failed jobs and take care of a smooth operation
- Rudimentary knowledge in windows and Unix
- As UC4 Operator you are responsible to maintain and improve Job Scheduling Services IT-Infrastructure Landscape
- Initiate corrective actions based on customer satisfaction survey
- Continuous service improvement
- Identify key incidents and collaborate with each team / individual to minimize incidents
- Point of Contact for task in Job Scheduling Services
- Ensuring compliance with the defined quality / safety standards
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Ensure compliance with SLAs
- Support Service Request handling
- Support Incident Request Handling
- 7/24 h support (on-call-duty)