UI Designer - Israel startup
From Poland With DevO firmie
- Czysta 10Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pracodawca nie wymaga CV
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We're a no-nonsense group of developers, designers and marketers. Our team is about 40 strong and growing, with offices located in Krakow and Bielsko-Biała. We work by referral only, taking part in projects from the U.S., Switzerland, Israel and Germany.
We’re looking for a UI designer: someone who loves building modern and beautiful Web applications in a true startup environment. We cooperate with a leading innovator in the health industry from Israel (treatment and medicines). This role would work very closely with the business, functioning partly as a direct extension of the client’s organization.
What makes this position great
- Work in a well-oiled international team (headquarter in Israel)
- Enjoy being UI designer of a technology that improves patient health outcomes, manages medications related risks and reduces hospitalizations
- Have freedom, influence on the interface, and be a proactive team member
- Enjoy being part of a fast-growing, well-established company, with long-term employment opportunities
- Work remote or from our office in Bielsko-Biała or Krakow
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits: private healthcare, team lunches, training min. 4x/year, and more!
- 10-16k PLN netto+VAT B2B, UoP possible
- Both half-time and full-time possible
- UI graphic designing of new application dashboard features
- working with UX best practises, creating top quality interfaces for international users
- working based on approved style guide, being consistent with the other screens and other designers
- aesthetic and brand-consistency quality assurance of developed changes
- Experience UI designing web applications, dashboards, admin panels
- Familiarity with Web design and UX best practices
- Aesthetic sense, graphic skills and capability of design assessment
- Experience working with English-language companies (strong written and spoken English)
- At least basic experience working directly with developers
- Willingness to be a part of a startup, having a real impact on the quality of medical treatment
- Experience in the health industry
- Experience with UX web application design
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with Scrum processes and Jira.
Give us a chance to talk! Please share your portfolio when applying.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.