- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences.
User interface (UI) Designers work closely with User Experience (UX) Designers and other design specialists. Their job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX Designers.
In R&D Software Solutions we work on mobile and desktop solutions. Designing for these touchpoints will be part of the design tasks, looking into the near future this will also include online web based apps. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams with Developers, UX Designers and Copywriters, Business Analysts, Testers etc. The ideal candidate should also be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interface.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing UI components and graphic user interface elements while keeping consistency across all solutions.
- Creating and improving style guides, design systems, mockups and final designs, as well as wireframes and prototypes .
- Presenting and defending your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Adhering to brand guides, CVI and style standards.
- Continually keeping yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- A BA diploma in design or similar relevant education.
- Expertise in UI design.
- Three or more years of experience and proven record of accomplishment, especially in mobile solutions.
- Expert skills in using Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch is necessary.
- Experience in designing for multiple brands.
- Experience in agile/scrum environment.
- Experience with prototyping tools like XD, Proto.io, Axure, Invision or similar is a bonus.
- Are a great team player and experienced in working with agile teams.
- Are open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Generate creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Work well both with details and a wide perspective in finding the complete solution.
- Describe yourself as an ambitious person with a strong desire to develop your professional field.
Important: We will only consider applications with CVs and design portfolio (mobile projects).
Who are we?
Demant Technology Centre is an R&D. We change lives for the better - we deliver software for people who struggle with hearing impairment.
Our company's philosophy is based on Agile project management and Scrum. We value self-reliance and ingenuity - you will have opportunities for development and exploring your potential.
Demant Technology Centre is an independent part of the Danish Company William Demant Holding, one of the largest healthcare companies in the world with revenue of over DKK 13 billion and over 14,000 employees from all over the world.
Our Warsaw office is in the new Q22, in the heart of the city's business center. We are globally minded, but we want to focus on the local structure - you will work with many specialists in one place - it will help you not only in developing your talents more efficiently, but also having real influence on how the company will function.
Visit us www.demant-technology.com and read more.