- Poleczki 21, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
METTLER TOLEDO solutions are used across many laboratory and industrial applications in research and development, quality control, process analytics, product inspection, and retail businesses worldwide. Our instruments are detecting, measuring and weighing everything from nectar in an ant to water purity. We are a leading supplier of analytical precision instruments and services. Some of us focus on marketing, sales and service while the others work in areas such as R&D, engineering, production, supply chain, and business management.
For the eCommerce team located in Warsaw, we are looking for an open minded self-starter UI/UX Designer willing to join international eCommerce team.
- As part of eCommerce team, responsible for developing usecase and userfriendly oriented design proposals and mockups.
- Participate in in requirement discussions, develop ideas and work out concepts, create high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes and collaborate with engineers and product owners to implement your designs.
- Participate in UI/UX acceptance testing.
- Working with iterative methods for continuous adjustment and optimization. Review with the business stakeholders and the development team.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience as a UI/UX designer of Applications or interactive Media (supported by a portfolio),
- 3 years of experience with UX wireframe software i.e. Justinmind, Figma, Prototyper, InVision,
- Mastering common design/prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Zeplin (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge in the conception of complex, digital solutions and applications - software area (UWP) is an advantage,
- Experience in working in Scrum methodology,
- Experience in software technical, visual realizations of User Interfaces (e.g. HTML / CSS or ideally/preferred XAML),
- Focus on Functionality, clear structures and Human Centered Design,
- Ability to balance creative and business solutions,
- Knowledge and Interest in “State of the Art” Designs/Methods as well as UI/UX best practices and technologies (Frameworks),
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment,
- Annual bonus,
- Medical care with dental package,
- Life insurance,
- Flexible working hours,
- Home office,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team,
- Possibility to implement your own ideas,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.