- Łużycka 6E, 81-537 Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
DNV GL is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation, as are the industries we operate in. Our growing Business Intelligence team, present in Norway, Poland and India, is one of the key units in providing data, analytics services, insights and other data-enabled solutions to DNV GL’s internal and external customers globally.
The BICC (Business Intelligence Competency Centre) Poland is part of the global BICC. It is a unit that is responsible for the development, maintenance and operation of DNV GL's analytics platform, supporting needs for fact-based decisions across the organization and providing DNV GL with trusted, refined and combined data for value adding insights.
We are seeking a UI/UX Specialist with Power BI for our BICC Team based in Gdynia, Poland.
In your role you will have exposure to the entire end-to-end BI solution lifecycle:
- Acting as a UX specialist on PowerBI projects, implement UI solutions,
- Preparing proof of concepts, proposals and templates, in Power BI,
- Collaborating with local and international virtual teams, customers, and project stakeholders,
- Designing, maintaining, reviewing and documenting reports and dashboards in Power BI,
- Contributing to our development best practices and finding new and creative ways to improve our way of working,
- Facilitating training for the team and users,
- Remaining update-to-date on product improvements and work closely with the team.
To maximize your chances, you need:
- Relevant work experience,
- Demonstrate UI/UX approach, understanding of how to apply the methodologies of user-centered design and research to business problems,
- Understanding of data visualization best practices and UI design theory,
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communication skills,
- Presentation skills,
- Some PowerBI skills (you should be able to prototype designs in the tool).
- Team player, storyteller, positive attitude and customer focus,
- Strong communications skills and cultural awareness,
- Curiosity, passion, willingness to learn, grow and to succeed as a data professional,
- Attentive to details and deadlines,
- Ability to translate technical solution advantages into business value for the customers,
- Proactive, self-organizing and solutions-oriented mindset.
Additionally nice to have:
- Experience developing dashboards and reports in Power BI,
- Basic SQL querying skills,
- Basic DAX and Power Query M language skills,
- Understanding of BI/DWH concepts and Data modelling,
- Experience in collecting customer requirements,
- Experience with working in Agile or Agile/Waterfall projects, and with tools like JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.,
- Willingness to travel on occasion as per project needs.
Please note that as of 1st March we are undergoing rebranding process, so both names, DNV and DNV GL, might appear in different touchpoints.
We offer you
- Scandinavian working style with emphasis on trust and empowerment
- Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects
- 33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
- Pension Scheme (PPE) and Profit Share
- Life insurance and medical package (Luxmed)
- Attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
- Vouchers for Christmas and other occasions
- Social events and team-building activities
- Multisport card or sport allowance
- Language lessons support
- Fruit & vegetables provided to the office twice a week
Major part of our solutions are Microsoft PowerBI reports. That’s why we are seeking a UI/UX specialist with Power BI skills to help us shape the future of our hybrid on-premise and cloud Business Intelligence platform.
So, are you ambitious and dreaming of joining a company that is all about being data smart? Do you enjoy working with great modern technologies and are up for a unique challenge?
Then come be a part of something great and leave your mark as we move towards a safer, smarter and greener future.