- KrakówKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Część etatu
Imagine new horizons…
As an employee of the world's leading manufacturing software, you'll join vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy great career opportunities; be provided with training and education opportunities that you'll need to succeed; work on with best in class Products and biggest companies, helping everyone from various organizations work smarter.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERINCE virtual universes!
Due to the dynamic growth of our Krakow office, we are currently looking for candidates for a position Software Developer Intern
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Due to the dynamic growth of our Krakow office, we are currently looking for candidates for a position:
What will your role be?
- Write product documentation for software projects (user guides, online documentation, training materials, etc.)
- Maintain, improve quality and coverage of both internal and external documentation
- Contribute to the documentation tasks estimations, planning, reviews and approval process
- Interact with programmers, testers, business analysts and other stakeholders to expand knowledge about the product and ensure necessary information is documented
Your key success factors:
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Ability to understand IT/software technology
- Demonstrated skills in writing (candidates will have to pass a test; portfolio would be an asset)
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (with emphasis on Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ideal candidate would be:
- IT passionate student or graduate of English philology, or
- Native speaker of English with IT background
Additional Skills (valuable, but not required):
- Experience in technical communication
- Experience in preparing e-trainings and/or giving trainings
- Familiarity with technical information authoring tools (e.g. Adobe RoboHelp, MadCap Flare)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and/or WMS experience
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server environments
- A certificate in Technical Communication (ITCQF or similar)
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!
To express interest in this position, submit your resume in English via Aplikuj button.