Objectivity sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Bernarda Chrzanowskiego 11, 80-278 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills that allow him or her to effectively work with senior stakeholders and facilitate difficult discussions with the team. You will be connecting dots between people and processes. You will also be responsible forrunning workshops and designing digital solutions. You will identify complex business challenges and discover users’ needs. You will be the voice of users inn the complex world of business, market and technology.
- Matching business and users’ needs with the most optimal experience design solution.
- Participating in sales activities, including proposal development.
- Defining or advising teammates on a UX approach for the project.
- Contributing to the product discovery process.
- Creating wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes for web and mobile applications.
- Estimating UX project efforts and managing the workload.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to promote and evangelize the importance of design within the company.
- Focusing on strategy, long-term goals and communication.
- Planning, conducting, and leading client co-design sessions, design sprints, design workshops, and project meetings.
- Proactively looking for opportunities to drive design changes inside and outside the company.
- Planning and conducting user research, analysing findings and running usability tests.
- Designing different types of applications (b2c and b2b applications, enterprise solutions).
- Being a mentor and coach for colleagues.
- Sharing trends: emerging design, technology, industry, regulatory and market ones with the team or community.
You are The One, if you have:
- At least five years of experience in UX Design, Service Design or a similar area.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language (C1+).
- Leadership skills.
- Can-do approach.
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to design lo-fi mock-ups (hi-fi is an advantage).
- Understanding of and experience in research methods, design techniques and user testing.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with senior stakeholders and facilitate difficult discussions with the team.
- Experience in facilitating on-site and remote design/discovery workshops.
- Courage to speak up and challenge a client or teammates.
- Experience in working in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to generate ideas of solutions, mockups, user flows and diagrams on the fly.
- Understanding of capabilities and limitations of the current Web technologies as well as mobile trends and technology.
- Understanding of and empathy towards business stakeholders’ needs.
Why it is worth joining us:
- UX is an important area at Objectivity. Our team consists of 11 experienced designers (UX Designers, UI Designers, Illustrators and Animators).
- It’s up to us (to a large extent) what the UX will become for the client - an artifact in the form of a mock-up or an approach to the "user first" project.
- We create system design, design modern solutions for IoT, augmented reality. We build user experience in conversations with chat bots.
- We spread knowledge and promote the value of User Experience both inside and outside the company.
- We help clients make strategic decisions related to the implementation and development of products (we conduct a lot of workshops).
- We design solutions supporting the work of users from many different industries, e.g. retail, finance, aviation, real estate.
- We design in line with the business (BA), conceptual (UI) and technological (Frontend) assumptions, which means that we are close to the project.
To find out more
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development