- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Would you like to define and drive the overall user experience for our digital sales and service platform to our professional customers? Would you like to create appealing, logic and user-friendly digital interfaces? And do you want to play a key role in our business ambition to deliver state-of-the-art digital solutions?
If the answer is “yes” you might be the new colleague, we are looking for.
You will become part of Digital Platforms and a dedicated Program setup working closely with many different stakeholders across the organization.
Together with your talented colleagues that work to make a difference for our professional segment, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's digital hearing solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve our products so that our customers can add value for the users. You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. Joining Oticon you will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will experience a strong will to win.
At Digital Platforms we support our organization with global web and app-based solutions and enable our markets to deliver strong digital solutions to both professionals and Hearing Aid users.
Identify and create digital solutions
When joining us you will work closely with different business stakeholders to identify and deliver new concepts/opportunities for our Professional customer. An essential part of your job will be to understand our customers’ journey and optimize the interplay with other customer touchpoints in order to ensure a coherent customer experience across different systems.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Define the overall user experience for our digital sales and service platform to our professional customers.
- Transform feature ideas and briefs into tangible concepts, wireframe, user flows, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Design and specify the user interfaces.
- Work with personas and understand the customer journey and touchpoints to identify the spots for optimization.
- Gather information from users through usability tests, interviews and other qualitative methods and prepare and present research results and recommendations.
- Cooperate with BA and Product Owner in collecting and evaluating business and user requirements
- Work with developers, designers and product owners to deliver customer centric interfaces.
- Act as the user experience ambassador towards development teams and other stakeholders.
- Experience working with UX on a senior level for 3-5 years – either in an agency context or a corporate setting (preferably)
- Educational background such as BA diploma in Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Marketing or similar relevant education
- Experience working in agile teams with Developers, Product owners, SCRUM Masters and UI Designers
- Ability to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interface
- Being an expert in sketching, wireframing and prototyping across various tools and understand how to convey your points. You will need to apply a design system approach ensuring consistency in the user experience
- Being an expert within your UX tool box including Sketch, AdobeXd, Axure and InVision (at least familiar with most but having 2 strong tools)
- Paying attention to details, self-drive-, very good communication skills
- Very good English
- Working with a great, passionate and highly skilled team
- Working with advanced and newest innovative technologies
- Company benefits
- Medical Package
- Benefit Cafeteria System. Insurance (co-financed by Employer).
- Office in the City Center – ergonomic Scandinavian workspace – currently possibility working from home
- Bike Parking in the Office Building
Who are we?
Demant Technology Centre is an R&D. We change lives for the better - we deliver software for people who struggle with hearing impairment.
Our company's philosophy is based on Agile project management and Scrum. We value self-reliance and ingenuity - you will have opportunities for development and exploring your potential.
Demant Technology Centre is an independent part of the Danish Company William Demant Holding, one of the largest healthcare companies in the world with revenue of over DKK 13 billion and over 14,000 employees from all over the world.
Our Warsaw office is in the new Q22, in the heart of the city's business center. We are globally minded, but we want to focus on the local structure - you will work with many specialists in one place - it will help you not only in developing your talents more efficiently, but also having real influence on how the company will function.
Visit us www.demant-technology.com and read more.