- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
User Experience / Design group in ABB ISDC is a group of passionate people transforming user experience of software designed and developed for ABB worldwide. We work on products used in factories, power plants, on sales, e-commerce and risk management tools, we care for ABB web presence and internal collaboration suites. In this position, you will work as Senior User Experience / Interaction Designer for ABB web publishing platform, caring for both visitors' and editors' experience. You will have direct impact on face of thousands of ABB products on the Web.
Job Reference Code:
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 150 000 people.
- Caring for day-to-day product design – which would cover mainly interaction, information architecture design and a little bit of graphic improvements;
- Conducting user experience research (user testing, quantitive analysis) with continuous improvement goal in mind;
- Creation of interactive prototypes for web applications (desktop and mobile);
- Close and efficient cooperation with developers, business analyst and stakeholders;
- Internal usability and user experience consulting.
- Great user experience design skills, esp. interaction design and information architecture;
- Ability to independently drive product design, approaching complex problems with open mind;
- Ability to define, track and analyze key user experience metrics of product;
- Good command of scientific methodology, allowing to conduct studies and discuss findings reliably;
- Strong English skills; ability to communicate effectively with senior business managers, product owners, developers;
- Keen eye for detail.
- Experience in Axure RP or any other interaction prototyping tool;
- Experience in working in Agile, Scrum or Lean methodology;
- Experience with designing applications (both native and web);
- Appreciation of graphic design, photograhy and typography;
- Knowledge of all things Internet: content strategy, social media, collaboration tools, Internet marketing, SEO, etc.Ideally, all of the above should be proven in concise, yet comprehensive portfolio. However, do not hesitate to apply if you don’t find yourself as a perfect match here.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae in English) via our page or using the button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”