Our team based in Warsaw is working on a strategic software project which will make sports more accessible, and connect sport users to new and useful services. We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join us in building quality software products for sport users.
Decathlon is the world’s largest sports retailer. Founded in 1976 in France, our goal is making the pleasure and benefit of sports available for everyone across the globe. We do that by providing world class products at affordable prices, for enthusiastic beginners and passionate professionals.
As a UX designer at Decathlon, you will own the design of workflows within our product. Collaborating with team members in product management and engineering, you will gather data and conduct research to understand users’ goals, explore ideas and iterate on solutions.
- You’re actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Thinking in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- Your team collaboration skills are unparalleled.
- You thrive in a startup environment with short feedback loops.
- You synthesize research, sketch and prototype solutions, make visuals.
- Iterate on designs based on peer feedback, user research, usability testing, analytics, and other data.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering. Build effective working relationships and bring the wider team into the design process.
- Salary range: 7,000 - 14,000 PLN net + VAT (B2B) per month, depending on your skills and experience.
- Paid holidays.
- MacBook Pro and 27” monitor.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work (1 day a week).
- Free coffee.
- Bike parking.
- Modern office space (Business Link Stadion Narodowy).
- Startup atmosphere.
- Free beverages.
- Free parking.
- Freedom to choose your own tools.
- Flat structure.
- International projects.
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products within an agile environment.
- A passion for customer-driven and user-centered design. Eager to co-facilitate design thinking sessions and help conduct other research processes.
- Experience in designing for mobile and multi-touch devices
- Understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Experience designing for the web and mobile. Understanding how to apply both form and function while maintaining simplicity.
- You construct your own processes, set your own guidelines, and build easy-to-navigate documentation.