AECOM Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
As UX Designer for Data and Analytics team, you will be part of our wider Digital Team that consist of more than 20 other members such as developers, data analysts and data scientists. We are working with clients, stakeholders, and subject matter experts from Europe and India to support digitization and automation of various processes that have impact on client projects ranging from master planning a new city, to tackling climate change related flooding.
You will support the Senior UX Designer in making sure the products we create are providing the best experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement. You would be advocating for the user on all steps of the product development.
- Contributing to or leading user research, and the analysis of results,
- Creation of personas, user journey, user scenarios, and user story mapping
- Collaboration with wider team on setting the product strategy
- Creation of information architecture for our products
- Sketching out a range of interaction design concepts
- Translating those concepts into wireframes and hi-fi prototypes, using tools such as Adobe XD
- Conducting usability tests
- Conducting various workshops with clients (both internal stakeholders and external clients), either as a part of product development or advisory
- Creation of design recommendations and best practice for others to follow
- Communication of the results of your work to the developers and to the business
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Deployment the prototypes for the development team to code
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience as a UX designer, you went through the design sprint a few times and you can prove it with a portfolio
- Your methodology is on point, you are agile, and you have hands-on experience in all steps of the design process, from user research to user tests
- Your English is excellent, both written and spoken
- We expect you to have relevant education: a master’s degree in user experience design (or an equivalent, p. ex. related to cognitive science, human-computer interaction, interaction design, product design, web design), or a post-graduate course from a well-known and recognized organizations or universities like SWPS, AGH, Hyper Island, Nielsen Norman Group, Interaction Design Foundation
- You have the ability to self-lead and to work collaboratively. You grow from working with others and find it natural to network, both with co-designers and in cross-functional teams
- You are a keen observer, not afraid to ask difficult questions: we are looking for someone who wants to understand how a process works and how it could be improved
- You are an exceptional communicator – you can make the recipients interested in the results of your work, present the results convincingly and comprehensively
- You are resilient and able to stay focused on a project to meet client deadlines on time
- Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.We are open to different formats: portfolio can be a presentation, Behance or Dribbble profile, private website.