- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing global IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The opportunity:The User Experience Designer role participates in the day-to-day user experience engagement activities with a focus on delivering high quality, interactive applications that match or exceed expectations. The User Experience Designer interprets customer needs, presents design concepts, and effectively communicates with project teams. This position creates journey maps, page flows, interactive task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs mock-ups. The User Experience Designer contributes to the success of the user experience in cross-functional teams that include other UX Designers, Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Project Managers and other stakeholders.
UX DesignerNumer ref.: WRO003D5
Your key responsibilities:
- Champion principles of usability and user-centered design
- Experienced knowledge of designing in an Agile environment required
- Work directly with project teams to gather requirements from user research, stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, etc.
- Work directly with UX Lead, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Development Leads and stakeholders to clarify and define business requirements as they apply to the user experience
- Create UX deliverables including task flows, journey maps, page flows, wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes
- Develop visually rich mock-ups and UI assets in accordance with design system and branding standards
- Revise and improve designs based on user feedback, research, technical constraints, and business decisions
Skills and attributes for success:
- 3-5 years of experience in UX/UI area
- Strong understanding of combining User-Centered Design principals with user research
- Expert experience with toolset (Microsoft suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Abstract)
- Expert experience with visual design for applications (native and web)
- Secure understanding of responsive web design principles and Mobile First methodology
- Experience working on Mobile and Desktop experiences, both in native and web-based experiences
- Experience designing complex data visualization and dashboard-type experiences
- Creative and strategic thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge design
- Exceptional presentation abilities, both verbal and visual
- Proven knowledge of web-based application design trends, patterns, usability, technical considerations and best practices
- Comfortable working face to face or in virtual settings across multiple time zones
- Minimum of five years of professional experience as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer, user interface designer, visual designer or similar role
- BS/BA in Graphic Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, or similar fields
- Certified Usability Analyst certification a plus
- Experience designing in SharePoint is a plus
- Certification in Agile is a plus
What working at EY offers:In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment