- Skargi 6, Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security — anytime, anywhere.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. Planning and conducting user-centered design research and usability testing, as well as synthesizing and reporting insights across multiple teams and our supporting online properties.
Identification of user needs and goals, task and workflow analysis, ethnography, remote studies, as well as rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing.
- Conduct research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement
- Serve and collaborate as a member of an international team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge
- Work with team members to test business requirements using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Conduct task-analysis to determine user needs to better serve our customers
- Coordinate, conduct and moderate research studies
- Interprets outcomes into experience principles and rich stories that guide and acts as a catalyst for solutions, making strategic conclusions and guiding a design process that leads to outcomes that are functional and emotionally meaningful
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
Skills & Requirements:
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree or diploma in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience Design, Psychology or related field. (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education will be considered
- 1-2 Years User Experience research experience (Preferred)
- Experience with remote testing tools such as UserTesting and/or UserZoom (Required)
- Experience with conducting remote research studies (Required)
- Experience storytelling with data verbally and visually (Required)
- Experience with moderating research (all types, particularly one-on-one), participant recruiting/screener creation, experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, participant recruiting/screener creation, and statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis (Required)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive superior compensation and benefits package.
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- 24 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
- Work from home
- Attractive medical and life insurance plans
- Trainings and courses budget
- High-tech equipment (Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch)
- Office in the center
- Employment contract with salary
- 26 days of paid holidays for everyone + 2 days of paid VTO (volunteer time off)
- English lessons with native speaker
You are the right kind of Jamf if: