Objectivity sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
The ideal candidate has very good communication skills that allow him or her to effectively work with business stakeholders and to facilitate discussions with the team. You will be an essential part of the project team, designing digital solutions for web and mobile applications. You will identify business challenges and discover users’ needs.
- Creating wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes for web and mobile applications.
- Planning and conducting user research, analysing findings and running usability tests.
- Assistance in defining, preparing and executing UX approach for the project.
- Designing different types of applications (b2c and b2b applications, enterprise solutions).
- Participating in discovery phase activities.
- Assistance in planning and running meetings, workshops, design sessions with the team and clients.
- Sharing trends: emerging design, technology, industry, regulatory and market ones with the team or community.
- Running internal UX training to promote and evangelize the importance of design within the company.
You are The One, if you have:
- Courage to speak up and ‘can-do’ approach.
- At least two years of experience in UX Design, Service Design or a similar area.
- Very good communciation skills inthe English language (B2+).
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with business stakeholders and the team.
- Ability to design lo-fi mock-ups (hi-fi is an advantage).
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team (developers, business analysts, salesmen, client stakeholders).
- Experience in facilitating workshops will be an advantage.
- Passion for UCD and for being an evangelist of a user-oriented design.
- Understanding of and experience in research methods, design techniques and user testing.
- Readiness to work in different working models (on-site, remote, hybrid).
- Attention to details and basic understanding of graphic design.
- Understanding of capabilities and limitations of the current Web technologies as well as mobile trends and technology.
To find out more:
- We deeply care about knowledge exchange and for that reason we organize WROC# conference.
- Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
- Check out our benefits.
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development