For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies to one unique business: Beauty. Our disruptive teams are obsessed with making a meaningful change, as we believe in the power of Beauty to touch a person’s life, allowing people to become the expression of who they are.
As the world’s number one, our mission is to bring Beauty to All and we are after some seriously upbeat and talented people to do it together with us. To invent the future of Beauty, we look ahead rather than over our shoulder. Each day, at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. Our teams at L’Oréal seize what is starting, react fast, take risks, try, fail, try better and succeed by going beyond what’s thought possible and help us to reach higher and achieve more. Their talent and creativity lie at the very heart of our company. That’s how we make a difference, how we stay ahead, and how we are the number one.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the Change.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Working cross-divisionally with the clients, own stores managers and external agency to scope detailed UX design, business processes;
- Knowing and utilizing UX/UI trends and best-practices;
- Participating in the entire design process, from research and ideas, to testing and iteration;
- Preparing, conducting, and analyzing research events to identify business value and user experience opportunities;
- Developing outline user interface designs and prototypes, A/B testing, and proof of concepts;
- Utilizing analytics tools and other available statistics to review current behavior on digital platforms to ensure facts are fed into decision making impacting UX design;
- Supporting the design of the information architecture.
You’re the perfect match, if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience designing high-quality digital products and services;
- Are well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a limited time;
- Have meticulous attention to detail, and a great sense of layout and typography;
- Maintain expertise of the latest best-practices of UI design;
- Have awareness of technical constraints and limitations in designing for various platforms like desktop and mobile;
- Are able to work in multidisciplinary team of designers and non-designers;
- Are self-learning person, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment;
- Have great experience with Adobe CC, especially Photoshop/Illustrator;
- Are proficient in English & Polish.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- Rich e-Learning package;
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city;
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.