- Żwirki i Wigury 16C, 02-143 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
as a UX/UI Designer
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
We are looking for an independent Senior UX/UI Designer to collaborate on our software development projects for our biggest logistic Partners. They will be in charge of contributing to our fast growing UX/UI Service, enabling our Partners to have usable, user-friendly, good looking solutions, being responsible for end-to-end design and development of engaging user experiences and user interfaces for Schenker’s digital solutions and IT services portfolio. They will be responsible for UX research (interviews with end-users, report of UX recommendations, etc.), design of user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, as well as performing usability tests, evaluations, and handing over designs for implementation.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Performing complete UX research, including quality assurance, and drafting reports with conclusions and recommendations
- Communicate productively with business and technical stakeholders to identify their needs and propose suitable solutions
- Analyze User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design of our service portfolio, identifying areas of improvement and optimization, and setting KPIs
- Create strategic user persona and user journeys as part of the digital strategy
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user/process flows, site maps to communicate interaction & design ideas, for desktop and web-based applications
- Design a well thought graphical user interface that reflects end users’ needs and stakeholders’ requirements
- Plan and perform usability tests on the appropriate stages of the project, and analyze the results according to the stablished KPI’s
- Collaborate on the creation of our new Design system
- Take a user-centered design approach
- Support the work of the UX/UI Service in TSC
- Develop UX/UI maturity in our organization
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Senior UI/UX Designer
- Significant experience in UX and UI. Graphic design background will be an asset
- Strong portfolio showcasing your experience (use cases, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, etc.) – please deliver in .pdf or attach a website link.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Axure RP, Sketch, Figma or similar applications.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- University degree in UX/UI, Product design, Computer Science or related disciplines. Degree in Art, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, New Media Design or related disciplines will be an asset.
- Finished courses, conferences, seminars related to UX and UI will be appreciated
- Fluency in English is a must
- Reliable and independent from the very beginning
- Excellent communication skills, and an appropriate level of knowledge of technology in order to communicate with business partners and technical stakeholders
- Willingness to learn fast
- Logistic business knowledge (will be an asset)
- Working in AGILE environment (will be an asset)
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, football and after work beer is at your disposal
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well