Ux/ui Head - Senior Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
As a UI/UX Head (Senior Manager) you will have a lot of freedom with your ideas but also you will be responsible for the future or company branding.
Our Client is a Polish based developing Software house. The company is working with business partners all around the word especially in USA
- Overseeing and motivating 2 teams of designers (8 people in total). This role is roughly a 50/50 split between hands-on and hands-off work.
- Working in sync with both UI and UX teams.
- Deliver exquisite prototyping, information architecture, UI work and more .
- Planning and conducting UX research when necessary.
- Facilitating workshops (e.g. Design Sprints, kick off workshops).
- Pushing and experimenting with new ideas & trends.
- Implement and develop our new branding.
- Working with clients on estimating work, preparing design proposals and processes, outlining UX strategy.
- Cooperation with the marketing and sales teams.
- 4+ years of UI and UX design or art direction experience in digital products.
- 3+ years of experience od team management.
- Broad portfolio of visually-rich work explaining the "why" behind your decisions and processes.
- Expert design storytelling (your design doesn't just look good, it tells a compelling story).
- Ability to conduct research, including competitive research, in-depth interviews, usability testing and UX audits.
- Experience in organizing and conducting workshops with clients, stakeholders or internal teams.
- Experience in motion design.
- Proven ability to make an idea into a working product.
- Good understanding of the development process.
- Great knowledge of the latest design processes.
- Flawless English skills (both written and spoken).
- Possibility to implement own ideas
- Remote or hybrid work (office is in City Center of Warsaw)
- B2B as well as UoP contract
- Work tools
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care and Multisport card