- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Are you passionate about the financial markets and valuation techniques? Would you like to understand how it works from the inside? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and improve your language skills in a multicultural team? Would you like to explore your potential and career goals?
If your answer for at least one of the questions above is YES, join Valuation Control Team now!
HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve about 38 million customers in 75 countries and 6,300 offices worldwide. We believe in being where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities. We enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, helping people realize their ambitions.
This is a challenging 3-month internship that will give you extensive experience in financial markets and quantitative valuation techniques.
As an intern, you will be given an opportunity to work directly with the Front Office trading desks, Market Risk, Product Control and Regulatory Reporting teams, to ensure financial products across various asset classes like Credit, FX, Commodities, Equity, Fixed Income are priced at their Fair Value.
In addition, you will be considered for an entry level position when the internship ends.
What you will be working on?
Interns will be assisting in the day-to-day operations of an improving control through FVA (Fair value Adjustment) and IPV (Independent price verification) method analysis and development, identifying and resolving production exceptions, assigning processes completed within timescales and in an efficient manner ensuring consistency and accuracy. Other duties include quality assurance of market parameters as well as collateral and client valuation dispute resolution.
Who are we looking for?
- Last year students or fresh graduates in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering or similar.
- Available to work at least 30 hours per week (preferable 40 hours per week). We would like to give you an opportunity to learn as much as possible during 3 months of internship and consider you to stay with the company after that time.
- Genuine interest in finance and financial markets, traded products and their life cycle, accounting principles and valuation techniques (prior working experience in the financial services is a plus).
- Solid written English and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Advanced MS Excel (VBA, SQL or other programming language is an advantage).
- Attractive salary.
- Flexible working time.
- Long-term career opportunities.
- Intellectually challenging job in professional team of finance industry experts.
- Training tailored to the needs of the employees.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.