- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The GCR team is part of EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The ETC is unique to EY: we are the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated center of excellence focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 570+ talented ETC professionals are based in 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), and work with clients across the area, regardless of our location or theirs. We provide specialist tax, business and technology expertise to address clients’ most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic tax and business environment, through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
The GCR team comprises over 225 dynamic individuals spread across 13 countries and more than 20 offices. We have specialist tax and finance skill sets spanning the areas of Indirect Tax Compliance, Service Management, Direct Tax Compliance & Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Finance BPO, Funds Tax Management, and Payroll. We focus on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements, centrally and locally, and delivering on their transformation agendas. We are a team which embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. We believe this makes us perfectly suited to the global environment in which we work.
Our indirect tax compliance professionals support large multinational clients with their indirect tax obligations in EMEIA and globally. Dealing with the indirect tax compliance requirements is the heart of the operations but this goes hand in hand with VAT advisory and technology support which we provide or coordinate with our specialist teams. We apply a client centric approach meaning that our professionals are organized per client, and not per country or region, to maximize the knowledge of our client’s business.
With our breadth of service offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
Join our fast growing Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) team as a Staff/Assistant in Poland and you will have the opportunity to work on EY’s largest multi-country client engagements. We deploy strong multi-skilled teams working seamlessly across countries and service lines, with major hubs in UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Romania and Hungary.
Your key responsibilities:
- As a staff/assistant, you will be working a selection of clients where you are the preparer or reviewer for the VAT/GST compliance outsourced to EY, including:
- Preparation and review of indirect tax returns across Europe
- Act as central point of contact – liaise with your international clients and colleagues with respect to European VAT and VAT compliance
- Monitoring the quality of the indirect tax data and reports of your clients
- Follow up on legislative changes and business changes in order to ensure that the systems and/or processes are updated
- Identify issues and opportunities to continuously improve the VAT compliance processes
- Coordinate VAT compliance advisory, technology and audit support
Skills and attributes for success:
- Innovative & problem resolution focus with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player with project management capabilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team
- A desire to learn and develop into the role
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A Bachelor/master’s degree in economics or equivalent, potentially with a supplementary degree in fiscal matters.
- A first relevant professional experience in EMEIA VAT compliance, either in industry or with other service providers, is a plus.
- Basic understanding of other compliance activities such as statutory accounting and corporate tax compliance.
- Basic understanding of IT-systems and VAT/GST reporting solutions
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Fluent in English – written and spoken. Any additional European language is an asset
- Excellent communication across cultures and within a virtual working environment
What we look for:
Professionals who want to join our fast-growing team and accept the challenge to provide high quality service to our clients and to continuously improve
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment