- Postępu 17B, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa agencyjna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals with sales of its products in more than 100 countries. Zoetis Polska Sp z o.o. was established after spin-off from Pfizer in 2013. We continued our veterinary division as well as established Financial Shared Services Center in Warsaw. For more information, visit www.zoetis.com.pl.
For our Zoetis Financial Shared Services site located in Warsaw, Poland, we are looking for a:
- Return preparation and filing: VAT returns, EC Listing and Intrastat returns for over a dozen of countries (needs to understand the assigned countries' VAT and local tax requirements maintain compliance with regulations and ensure the VAT and local VAT filings are accurate and complete)
- Reconciliation and accounting: reconcile VAT accounts and making the respective VAT journal entries to clear VAT accounts; processing of payments to / from local authorities
- Audit assistance: support of VAT audits performed by local tax authorities and/or accounting firms;
- Communication with internal customers: business units, tax leaders and other sub-contracted support functions to resolve discrepancies, issues and queries for VAT related issues in a timely manner by escalating to the VAT Process Delivery Lead as required
- Drive standardization, automation and process improvements to ensure VAT compliance, support development and recommendation of VAT operational processes and internal policies.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent in working experience
- More than 2-year experience working in VAT compliance or accounting position including preparation of VAT returns (experience in preparation of VAT returns for multinational VAT registrations will be an advantage)
- hands on experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred, but not required).
- Excel skills is a must
- Good knowledge of English and applicable local language(s) - German, Spanish, Italian, French preferred but would be an advantage
- Contract of employment
- Learning and developing programs
- Private medical care
- Multisport cards
- Flexible working hours