- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
As Risk Stewards, Regulatory Compliance (RC) Advisors provide advice, guidance, opinions, direction, and training related to the regulatory landscape to the First Line of Defence/business. They ensure the business complies with the letter and spirit of relevant regulations, thereby delivering fair outcomes for customers and embedding a robust risk management culture in HSBC’s business processes. A key risk management role that has a broad remit and responsibilities, which include, but not limited to, advice and oversight on Conduct, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Compliance Risk Assurance (RCRA), Regulatory Engagement, conflict management and general compliance issues.
The role is a people leader role managing service delivery for the Regulation W 23B Off Market Rate Checking (OMRC) process across various regions and asset classes. The role requires strong business understanding, project management expertise, control focus, knowledge of multiple products and P&L impact, and high quality engagement across all levels to drive change, productivity gains and control benefits.
- Lead, motivate and manage the team locally and remotely, handling contingencies, learning & development, backup, succession & progression planning, and hiring management
- Ensure service delivery of processes as per the standards set out in PLAs and operate in a well-defined control environment
- Ensuring PLA / Business MI structure to provide analysis, trends, outliers and issues to the Regulation W management onshore
- Ensure continuous review of processes with the objective of improving service delivery timeframes, control environment and to identify areas of improvement for RC Operations
- Tight control on direct costs, identify & implement areas for process improvement / standardization / automation to achieve reengineering saves, support analysis and project rollouts
- Foster a culture of Being Commercial, with an Ambitious Change Mindset
- Contribute to strategic planning & decisions in RC Operations management meetings
- Direct customer is the in-country senior management and team; other stakeholders GM Operations, IT, Risk, Front Office, central finance functions, other teams in GFC, GSC and throughout RC Surveillance Operations etc.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Understand stakeholder needs and manage expectations
- Assist senior management in strategic planning and decisions
- Set clear direction, objectives, performance targets and standards of behaviour aligned to HSBC’s strategy
- Effectively communicate organization strategy and goals. Ensure people are clear about what and how they need to deliver; Take prompt actions to resolve and address under performance
- Encourage quality self-assessments, and carry out periodic assessment and appraisals within internally stipulated deadlines with no exception
- Understand career/personal aspirations whilst managing expectations and focus on developing and inspiring people to achieve their full potential
- The job holder will be expected to take decisions and lead initiatives and on occasions manage stakeholder and senior management relationships
- The job holder will be expected to effectively and efficiently manage the team across Bangalore and Krakow, both in terms of work allocation and quality as well as career development and training
- The job holder will not be subject to close supervision and will be expected to exercise independent initiative and judgment to proactively overcome obstacles to successful outcomes, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks
- The job holder will be expected to a flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA in Finance or similar from Tier I/II institute with at least 9+ years of experience in Controls preferably in a Product Control, Markets Surveillance/ Reporting or Global Markets environment
- Experience managing high end Product Control, Surveillance or Reporting & Analysis or finance activities, with independent accountability for achieving and driving results
- Strong and solid practical understanding of Traded markets products, such as Equities, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Derivatives - Options, Interest rate swaps, Equity Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Bonds etc. and their valuations
- Demonstrated team leadership qualities and proven track record of ability to manage diverse/multi-culture work environments with strong organization, time management and prioritization demand
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills, combined with strong courageous integrity to challenge, ask the right questions, be persistent, give and receive feedback positively, collaborate effectively within own team, outside team and with front office
- Fully proficient English language skills
- Orientation towards Quality (Six Sigma/Lean methodology) and Efficiency
- IT user expertise in working on systems and applications, with proficiency in MS Excel/Access/Word/Ppt
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]