sharing the costs of sports activities
Video Game Tester
- offer expired 16 days ago
- contract of mandate
- junior specialist (Junior)
- full office work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
Testing video games using the Keywords testing process and software to ensure the highest possible quality delivered by our Clients.
Testing by using the test cases provided by the Test Lead in order to find defects and bugs in the games.
Entering those defects into the relevant bug databases in a quick, effective, and clear manner by using our terminology and guidelines.
Performing bug regression when required.
Helping with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
You are a perfect Candidate if:
• have intermediate English knowlegde.
• have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• are able to multi-task, with an agile and flexible attitude towards changes.
• are accountable and responsible.
• you have an eye for errors/inconsistencies and pay attention to details.
• are an honest & open communicator.
• are able to successfully meet deadlines.
• have the ability to actively listen to instructions and execute instructed tasks.
• are self-motivated, innovative, and analytical.
• have at least some basic command of MS Excel.
• are based in Katowice area or available for immediate relocation.
• have availability for 8h shift between Monday-Friday.
• Passion for video games.
• Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry will be an advantage.
• Working knowledge of all next-gen and current-gen console hardware and software.
• Working knowledge of mobile and PC hardware and software.
• Availability to start ASAP.
As a mandatory requirement, a Candidate must either be a Polish citizen, EU member citizen, a permanent resident, or have a relevant work permit/ Visa in order to be considered for a Video Game Tester position.
What we offer
Mandate Contract (project-based cooperation).
Working on interesting projects.
Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
Ability to work on the latest video game content before it's released to public.
Free beverages (tea, coffee).
Chill-out zone with video games.
Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Casual and fun work environment.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
employee referral program
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Do you speak video games? Are you passionate about them and want to make your hobby into work? We are currently looking for Video Game Testers to join our exciting projects at Katowice Studio. This is your opportunity to start a brand-new career in the games industry!
As a Video Game Tester you will be searching for bugs by playing pre-release and live op’s video games on all current platforms. Then you will report and regress all bugs found to assist game developers to help them improve the quality of their product before it is released to the public.
While applying, please send us your CV in English.
Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world. Do you know: Ubisoft, EA, Bandai Namco or Square Enix?
On top of Localization QA, Keywords offers 6 other service lines: Art Services, Engineering, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization and Player Support.