- Poleczki 21A, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
- Native or proficient (C1/C2) speaker of Malaysian
- Proficient language skills of English (B2, or above)
- Experience or interest in translation and proofreading
- Attention to details
- Passion for video games
- Basic IT and MS Excel skills
- Full- time project
- Casual contract
- Competitive hourly rate or monthly salary
- Work within an international, young team of real video games fans
Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games
Informal and friendly working atmosphere
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Click APPLY today!
By submitting this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Testronic Sp z o.o. (Poleczki 21A, Warsaw 02-822) for the purposes of assessing your application for potentially suitable roles as described.
You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Consent statement agreement question: