- Murckowska 18B, 40-001 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 20 countries.
We are currently looking for Video Game Testers to join an exciting project in Katowice office.
You would be searching for bugs by playing pre-release and live op’s video games on all current platforms. Then report and regress all bugs found to assist game developers improve the quality of their product before it is released to the public.
Are you passionate about games? This is your opportunity to start a brand-new career in the games industry!
Use your linguistic skills in an exciting and multicultural environment!
- Verify linguistic accuracy in the French version of the in-game text and check for typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors.
- Verify cosmetic integrity of in-game text and ensure that all text is correctly displayed.
- Verify the contextual consistency of in-game text.
- Assess cultural appropriateness and check politically sensitive content.
- Verify the correct implementation of the localized text.
- Ensure that the correct approved terminology is used throughout the game.
- Verify the correct functionality, within the localized version of the game.
- Verify testing results across all languages in test.
- Maintain a high level of focus throughout the project.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Run test-cases and checklists.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- File review/Correcting files: Proof-read and correct translations.
- Ensure that quality, accuracy and consistency is maintained throughout files/game/manual.
- Translation work: Occasionally provide French in-house translations.
- Attend meetings with testing team, team lead and other interested parties, on a regular basis.
- Communicate through the appropriate channels.
- Provide daily status reports about the status of the project testing.
- Support lead by taking ownership of side tasks, such as daily report, bug vetting, coaching of new team members.
- Excellent spelling and grammar French language.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in both English and French.
- The ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation in English and French languages.
- Good PC knowledge and proficient knowledge of MS Office products are essential.
- Competent games player.
- Flexible towards responsibilities and working hours.
- Experience of Software Localization as a QA Tester is a definite advantage.
- University Degree, equivalent qualification and/or relevant experience in related field an advantage.
- Open to polish job market.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Ability to work on the latest video game content before it's released to public.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!