- Twarda 18, 00-105 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Video Scaling Specialist (m/f). In this position, you will work with Creative Team on video and graphic scaling for our international markets.
Video Scaling Specialist (m/f)
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will work closely with our content production, social media, shopping club and WestwingNow teams to ensure that all video and graphic content produced by our team is scaled to reach customers in our international markets
- Once videos have been finalized by our different production teams, you will be responsible for adapting the final master video for our international markets. As part of this, you will manage and prioritize incoming scaling requests from across the broader organization.
- Once you have scaled the videos or graphics (adapted for international markets), you will be responsible for correctly exporting and saving all final files in our video library and ensuring the final content reaches all stakeholders. Through this role, you will be the key link in the content production and distribution process of an international company.
You come with:
- General understanding of video production processes and first experience with video and photo editing software: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder.
- High attention to detail, strong sense of personal responsibility and ability to follow through. Dependability and interpersonal communication skills (spoken and written)
- Understanding of when to raise red flags if a project is in danger of going off-track.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as well as independently.
- Flexible mindset – ability to communicate over phone/Skype on last-minute updates/changes and to stay past traditional working hours occasionally to make sure all videos are scaled.
- Excellent English (spoken and written) required; Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Dutch and German would be an added bonus.
- An ability to work well under time pressure as a part of an international system.
- A key role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment at the intersection of production and distribution
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on in a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Discount on the entire offer of Westwing
- An indefinite-term contract after the trial period
- Private medical care, Multisport benefit, life insurance