- Ul.Czerwone Maki 82 30-392 Krakow, PolandKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
See this video to learn more about Avigilon products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3q09lWfnE&t=3s
The Krakow Video Solutions team is looking for experienced C++ engineers. We are creating new scrum teams of architects, developers & testers, with shared responsibilities. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada. We are responsible for end to end implementation and maintenance of Avigilon Control Center (ACC). By joining the team you will be responsible for proposing and implementing technical solutions for the ACC product. We are looking for an open-minded person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of practical experience
- Practical knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Operating systems concepts including processes, threads, mutexes, and exception handling
- Strong C++ programming skills (including at least C++ 11)
- Network programming
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including build environments and automated testing (e.g. cmake)
- Proven experience in driving and proposing solutions
- Experience in technical drive within the team
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- Communicative English
- Experience/knowledge of node.js
- Experience in Video Streaming technologies (WebRTC, ABR Streams, FMP4, MPEG-DASH)
- Experience in Video Tools (FFmpeg)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).