sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired 11 days ago
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
As Virtual Product Assurance Associate, you will:
assess whether products are eligible for sale and meet safety and regulatory requirements. You will conduct your work virtually from home, using remote access to follow defined regulatory processes that ensure compliance, confidentiality and security.
Your core responsibilities may include:
· To review products, ensuring regulatory compliance on all products available for sale on the Amazon website.
· To audit the Amazon website and identify dangerous, prohibited, restricted/regulated and non-compliant products.
· To review and assess documentation provided by Selling Partners.
· To identify and remove products that don't satisfy Amazon’s regulatory or safety obligations.
Fluency in English, and B1 proficiency in German
1-3 years of professional experience
Good working knowledge of MS Office
Attention to detail
Good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research
MS Excel proficiency
What we offer
Flexible working hours and remote work
Step into an international and diverse work environment with a great team spirit
A structured onboarding plan, personal development and internal trainings
For your wellbeing: private health care, life insurance, Multisport card
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Be part of Amazon and build the future with us. We are looking for German speakers, joining us as Virtual Product Assurance Associate.
C-Ops Product Assurance Team is:
responsible for improving customer trust and reducing their exposure to unsafe non-compliant products worldwide.