From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Nr ref.: R-622192
Purpose of Role:
Live delivery instructors will facilitate learning classroom or virtual instructor-led sessions using training modules and ensure that all learning objectives are being achieved. Further, they will also track course materials and learner registration and attendance.
Meets other design and delivery team members, and facilitates with Business content SMEs as required.
This role will report directly into Agile Manager locally.
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of programsranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in a classroom or online learning environment which may include product/business specific, leadership or skill development training
- Work with subject matter experts, instructional design teams, training agencies/consultants and training specialists to deliver programs that support business capabilityfor the organization
- Ensure materials are up to date and relevant to ensure a seamless experience within the team and for the learners (e.g., course outline, presentation materials, handouts, communications, participant guide, leader guide, etc.) and highlight any required changes to the Instructional Designer(s)
- Utilize the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee enrolments status
- Work with Delivery Coordinator to get details around all logistical requirements for training sessions
- To review all course evaluations and implement necessary improvements
- To act as a mentor for new Facilitators / Instructors, providing observation feedback
The Learning organization has embarked on transformational change that will both impact those responsible for learning activities, as well as employees across the organization. As such, roles and responsibilities will need to be fluid to meet the demand as the org model is being redesigned.
Level of Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- 3-5 years of ILT delivery in a multinational, fast-paced organisation
- PC skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Certified Trainer / Facilitator
- Understand and apply various adult learning models
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams / locations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure / deadlines
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Delivers and moderates high-quality learning experiences
- Facilitates programs to optimize learning impact
- Continuously seeks to improve own skills and knowledge and ensures a deep content knowledge and awareness of the audience
- Effectively Communicates Learning Brand and Culture
- Builds and cultivates the State Street Learning brand
- Effectively communicates for State Street Learning
- Promotes learning throughout the business and builds networks for learning
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway