Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
For more details about us please see our web site www.elavon.pl
Virtualization EngineerLocation: Warsaw
- The design, engineering, installation, configuration, and maintenance of our virtual server infrastructure.
- Installation of software releases and system upgrades in the VMware environment.
- Monitoring and fine-tuning systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Providing recommendations for hardware and system software planning and budgeting.
- Analyzing and resolving problems associated with servers, hardware, and software.
- Participating in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Successful applicants will exemplify Elavon’s ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
-At least 6 years of experience with the design, development and support of technology infrastructure.
- -At least 4 years of experience with managing a VMware environment.
- -At least 2 years of experience with network and storage virtualization technologies (NSX, VSAN).
- -At least 3 years of experience with scripting capabilities like PowerCLI.
Desired experience in:
- Building VMware clusters
- -Configuring replication technologies supporting virtual workloads.
- -Private and Public Cloud administration
- -IT service management (ITSM)
- Information security management
- Hardware infrastructure
- Software distribution
- System software infrastructure
- Release management
Preffered experience in:
- Basic understanding in:
- -Server OS operations and configuration
- -Network administration
- -Storage administration
- -Automation tools (vRA, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
U.S. Bank Named a 2017 World’s Most Ethical Company® by Ethisphere Institute
Please enclose to your application signed statement:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Elavon Financial Services Ltd. (Sp. z o.o.) Oddział w Polsce z siedzibą przy ul. Puławskiej 17, 02-515 Warszawa, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji tego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych, Dz.U. z 2002 nr 101. poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami). Wyrażam zgodę na udostępnienie moich danych osobowych w celu realizacji procesów rekrutacyjnych spółkom należącym do grupy U.S. Bancorp. Powyższe dane podaję dobrowolnie. Zostałem (-am) poinformowany (-a) o prawie dostępu do treści danych oraz możliwości ich poprawiania.”
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function ("CF") under the Central Bank of Ireland's Fitness & Probity Regime. Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards. Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.