Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
For more details about us please see our web site www.elavon.pl
Virtualization EngineerLocation: Warsaw
- The design, engineering, installation, configuration, and maintenance of our virtual server infrastructure.
- Installation of software releases and system upgrades in the VMware environment.
- Monitoring and fine-tuning systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Providing recommendations for hardware and system software planning and budgeting.
- Analyzing and resolving problems associated with servers, hardware, and software.
- Participating in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Successful applicants will exemplify Elavon’s ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
-At least 6 years of experience with the design, development and support of technology infrastructure.
- -At least 4 years of experience with managing a VMware environment.
- -At least 2 years of experience with network and storage virtualization technologies (NSX, VSAN).
- -At least 3 years of experience with scripting capabilities like PowerCLI.
Desired experience in:
- Building VMware clusters
- -Configuring replication technologies supporting virtual workloads.
- -Private and Public Cloud administration
- -IT service management (ITSM)
- Information security management
- Hardware infrastructure
- Software distribution
- System software infrastructure
- Release management
Preffered experience in:
- Basic understanding in:
- -Server OS operations and configuration
- -Network administration
- -Storage administration
- -Automation tools (vRA, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
U.S. Bank Named a 2017 World’s Most Ethical Company® by Ethisphere Institute
Please enclose to your application signed statement:
I hereby agree for processing my personal data provided in my CV/Application form, which I provide voluntarily, and which go beyond the scope of personal data that an employer may request from a candidate under the provisions of labor law, by Elavon Financial Services DAC (Sp. z o.o. o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polsce Warsaw 02-515, ul. Puławska 17, for the purpose of this recruitment process.