Visual Merchandiser Manager
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The Visual Merchandiser Manager is a role created to manage the Visual Merchandising team to contribute and meet or exceeding store sales and profit targets by ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the European and Global visual merchandising direction in store.
Through best in class visual merchandising executions, this role will be pivotal in ensuring an adidas brand representation and commercial goal achievement.
• Drive layout proposals – bubble and micro plans and implement as agreed
• Ensure store complies with Europe standards and guidelines to provide a brand shopping experience to all consumers
• Ensure all windows and activation spaces are presented to a high standard including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication
• In charge of creating clear Shop –In-Shop’s to emphasize category presentation
• Order and ensure correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools
• Apply and maintain Brand Retail and VM Standards
• Weekly output of brand, commercial and training information to VM Manager, relevant for weekly store reports
• Weekly photo submission, following the VM Compliance best practices requirements
• Monthly shop floor and layout updates to be uploaded on the Spaceman system
• Flawless execution on Marketing activities aligned with Marketing Activations department
• Quarterly showroom set up support if requested
• Manage, lead and take ownership for the Visual Merchandising team within the store, ensuring they all have the knowledge and practical skills required and promote a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals to focus the team/organization on key drivers that impact success.
• Build a strong internal network with back office teams to enable creating a speed boat way of working.
• Know and use internal tools for daily efficiency (GROW, SPACEMAN, DABOX, MY BEST …)
• Measure the effectiveness of all activities against the retail KPI’s and report accordingly, through GROW and MicroStrategy
• Provide presentations, reporting data and feedback to relevant parties on request
• Update Money mapping in a weekly basis
• Constant connection with Store Management/Team, as well as knowledge of store business and KPIs.
• Ensure store staff are trained, educated and informed about VM brand retail standards
• Commercial Performance
• VM Compliance
• VM Coaching Tool
• Instore standards & campaign implementation
• Key relationships (instore and external stakeholders)
• Onsight surveys
• Store reports
• Case studies
• Instore Communication orders
• Ambassador for VM, advocating the department across all channels
• In store VM team
• Retail Marketing Activation team
• Senior Manager VM, Regional VM Manager, Europe Visual Excellence
• Store Director, District Director, Retail Director
• Store Development, Human Resources, Facilities
• Store’s Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Passion for the brand and enthusiasm/energy for visual merchandising.
• Creative and innovative.
• Leadership and people management skills
• Strong collaborator with both internal and external parties
• Ability to work closely as part of a small team but also using own initiative
• Fluent in English
• Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MicroStrategy)
• Good literacy skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Good commercial skills and retail business knowledge
• Geographical mobility across the cluster
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• 3-5 years dedicated VM experience
• min. 2 years dedicated people management experience
• secondary education or equivalent professional experience
What we offer
Private medical care
Possibility to join the 'Employee Pension Program'
Points in the MyBenefit Cafeteria
MultiSport sports card
Employee discount on purchases at adidas
Additional days off (birthdays, "sick days")
Please send CV in English.