private medical care
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
- Fabryczna 17, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Engineer is responsible for advisory, architecture, deployment and configuration of the various tools in the VMware software suite.
The Virtualization Engineer will be exposed to a number of VMware Suites, Windows OS, Linux OS and supporting applications and architecture. The candidate will be expected to perform installation and configuration of complex systems and therefore must have broad troubleshooting, debugging and scripting skills on these platforms.
The Virtualization engineer position will be focused on the following activities:
· Responsible for all aspects of systems availability and project provisioning.
· Emphasis on operational excellence and continuous improvement of systems engineering-related processes and procedures.
· Takes part in on-call support rotation.
· Plans, documents procedures and coordinate systems software/ hardware activities with local and remote team members and customers including team members and customers 3rd parties.
· Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with rapid technology changes and complex customer demands.
Will also help in system administration for applications & platforms including: problem-solving, configuration and implementation efforts for large, complex projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
· VMware (Version 6.x and above): Design, Build Operate and Troubleshoot VMware’s vSphere Suite, vRealize Suite.
· Server Platforms: Design, build and operate various server platforms such as Fujitsu, HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco UCS or equivalent.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technology-focused major or technical certifications (VCP, VCAP) or equivalent 2+ years of relevant experience.
· Demonstrates an understanding of performance tuning and optimization including the identification of performance related issues on the system platforms.
· Demonstrates an understanding of service and change management systems related to IT services delivery.
· Has knowledge and experience with one or more of the below products:
o VMware NSX
o vRealize Operations
o vRealize Automatio
o vRealize Orchestrator
o Horizon View
Ability to effectively communicate (in English) in writing and verbally to all levels within the organization, as well as communicate directly with customers on new projects and issues with production systems. At least B2 level.
· Experience working in Global/Large VMware environment.
· Experience working with Windows Server and Linux OS’s
· General knowledge of storage solutions.
· General knowledge of backup solutions for virtualization platforms
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater