WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Grand Parade, a part of William Hill company, is looking to hire Voice Analyst
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting
and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems
with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best
financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to
work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers
and Project Managers Cracow?
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level engineering support for William Hill’s Enterprise Telephony, BT Feature-net, Cisco, Avaya, Asterisk technologies and infrastructure systems.
- Maximizing service availability by ensuring all incidents are managed and resolved efficiently and effectively and within agreed KPI’s.
- Collaborating and helping drive project deliverables assigned to the Unified Comms team and contributing to the successful delivery of IT projects using technology based solutions, ensuring deliverables are in line within the defined scope, costs and deadlines.
- Understanding and experiencing of unified communication such as the integration of technologies and services across multiple platforms would be an advantage.
- Utilizing your in-depth knowledge and experience in VoIP
- Understanding of networking such as Routing, switching, SRST, Cisco SIP/H323 gateways, ISDN30e, SIP trunks, and QoS in order to assist in troubleshooting service affecting issues, implement and manage VoIP network monitoring, or offer recommendations on best practice for existing and new services.
- Contacting centre technologies such as MIS platforms, call recording, call flow design, 0800 call routing, and IVR design and implementation.
- Supplying relationship management – Several William Hill telephony services are currently outsourced and this will be a key area to review and improve current service offerings.
We expect you to have
- Min. 6 years of networking telephony experience.
- Knowledge of SIP and H323 protocols.
- A keen interest in current changes in VoIP and Unified communication technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to grasp key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and management.
- Knowledge of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Proficiency in developing visual models such as workflow/network diagrams.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices, framework and methodology.
- Knowledge of defining, documenting and implementing Configuration Management processes for both hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of data and system integration methodologies.
- Full understanding of the networking and telecommunications technology stack e.g. voice trunking protocols.
- Solid understanding and experience of Cisco UCX/ UCCX, Avaya Call manager, Asterisk, VoIP, IVR, 0800 services
We offer you
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and individual development budget
- Complexity of work and a great influence on business results of the whole Group
- MacBook Pro or Dell to choose from
- International exposure and business trips to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing people without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits (fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruits), employee referral program
- Employment contract or B2B
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment
- And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal GP football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes