- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are a small software house that specializes in developing web applications for customers worldwide. We are currently looking for a Vue.js Frontend Developer
for a project we are developing for our client from Germany. We are creating a SaaS application operating in the cloud, based on microservices, in which the frontend is written in Vue.js a backend in Java/Kotlin. The development consists of 2 teams in Germany and us in Cracow. At the same time, the whole UI/UX of the application is created on our side so you'll work along with the graphic designers. We start the project from scratch and now, we're assembling a team of experienced developers able to work independently, manage the whole project and focus on long-term cooperation.
As a team member you will be responsible for planning and creating the front end of the application. Your responsibilities will include, among others, active participation in defining the project requirements, a real contribution to application architecture, maintaining the platform according to current security standards and working in a test-driven environment.
If you are passionate about what you do, always willing to learn something new and you're not afraid of challenges, then Digital Colliers is the right place for you.
- Front-end software development using Vue.js
- Creating new modules from scratch, preparing documentation, writing clean code and unit tests
- Communication with the other teams and taking an active part in daily briefings
- Work in a modern, collaborative development environment using GitLab
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Practical knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to write clean code and knowledge of good practices DRY, SOLID, KISS etc.)
- Written and spoken English
- Result oriented and willingness to go the "extra mile"
- Desire to work in a fast paced, international team where you learn new skills
- Knowledge of Java, Spring will be a big plus
- We work in multifunctional, international, self-organizing teams, in the spirit of Agile
- Flexible and remote full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Work in a flat structure company, with young team and casual atmosphere
- Office in the very main square in Cracow - Rynek Główny 8
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
- Multisport, medical insurance, company's events, integrations etc.
- 20 days of paid vacation on B2B
- The ability to demonstrate one's own initiative and discuss the proposed ideas
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Subsidized language courses
- Udemy platform access
- Fresh juices and fruit
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- We don't blame, we find solutions