- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What will you do?
- Monitor vulnerability ticket SLA
- Collaborate with other information security and IT professionals to run the Discovery and Evaluation aspect of the overall vulnerability management program
- Conduct research on emerging information security threats and vulnerabilities
- Assign tickets to remediation owners, and engage with asset owners
- Execute content management and change management procedures.
- Participate in technology remediation efforts through cross functional teams & across business units
- Research newly discovered vulnerabilities in a wide range of software and hardware products (including OT devices)
- Perform vulnerability assessments and provide subject matter expertise on appropriate threat mitigation.
- Create technical documentation around the content which will be shared with the Data Centres Services team for systems patching and remediations
- Execute scans, and distribute scan results
Who will you be working with?
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of vulnaberity management. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team. If you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communicators and customer-facing experience
- General understanding of vulnerability patch management process
- Understanding at least one of below areas:
- Network, Wireless, Mobile Device, and Wan/Lan infrastructure device architecture and associated Security integration for proactive Threat Management.
- understanding of IT Service Management disciplines in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL process experience
Nice to have:
- Previous threat vulnerability management experience
- security certifications: GIAC or CompTIA Security + (We will help you to get one if you don’t have it)
- Understanding of OT, IT, NERC CIP is a plus
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing