sharing the costs of sports activities
- Pawia 21, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 24 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
About the project
To support Lead Global Omnichannel Customer Logistics analyst for implementation and project management of Europe initiatives related to customer service improvement in Logistics, analyzing customer experience as the holistic journey from website impression, to delivery and return experience, warehousing and transport operations, best practices comparison and gaps identification. Initiates new projects to increase the effectiveness of internal logistics operations according to corporate A70 strategy to deliver a modern customer shopping experience. Works in close cooperation with Digital, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain Management to ensure the common understanding, commitment, and support is achieved for the smooth project implementation.
• Contribute as part of a multicounty team of highly capable individual contributor leaders that provide essential knowledge & enabling skills of GOL as part of cross-functional business teams working on business opportunities and business problems crossing the GOL space, flowing to the work where necessary
• Implementation of actionable insights from Customer Service cases, caseloads, trends (locations, reason codes, suppliers, etc) to ensure that provided GOL logistics service is provided according to the enterprise strategy and is on the path of continuous improvement
• Be part of the continuous improvement culture around customer & ABO experience and cost
• Provide analysis of process improvement, program development/management and/or support for any of the following areas of the supply chain: GOL, marketing, digital, supply chain, experience
• Work on GOL improvement opportunities implementation and support new process implementation
• Conducts external benchmarking reviews and business process in delivery experience in order to implement best practices and monitor and adjust programs as necessary
• Supporting, Identifying & delivering initiatives that ensure Amway achieves its Cost Optimization targets – both by leading and supporting cross-functional initiatives
• Improve Amway SLAs to ensure we serve our customers and ABOs better
• Support interfaces with key stakeholder groups (eg GOL Operations Leaders, GOL Analytics, Customer service groups, Digital CoE’s groups (imagine, design and enable/sustain, Supply Chain CoE’s, Sales, Marketing, etc)
• Provide project management, project leadership, and subject matter expertise/thought leadership on the solutions to business opportunities/problems, in the logistics, post-purchase space, developing business cases/supporting information on these solutions, and providing (or coordinating) execution of various experience-based initiatives.
• Actively work toward closing market competitive Delivery experience gaps within the supply chain and ABO facing functions.
• Shared responsibility/ownership of financial and experiential project targets leveraging internal and external (both Amway and outside) resources.
Actionable insights implementation includes:
• Support / lead End to end ABO experience and delivery experience.
• Analysis of e-Commerce, Direct selling & Gig Economy companies and their use of Logistics practices, vendors & digital tools
• Analysis and management of service providers (3PL) and their capabilities.
• Develop, maintain and interpret key performance digital metrics for division
• Support project teams through design, development, and implementation of technology solutions and business process improvement
Focus on project mgmt. / project leadership / project support & continuous improvement.:
• Participate and lead the creation of a culture of CI across-functional teams, including internal and external partners, that identify, resolve and/or improve experiences/processes/tool based on customer service cases, caseloads, trends, SLAs, etc customer & ABO need
• Participate and lead cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners, to identify, resolve and/or improve experiences/processes/tool based on customer & ABO need
• Participate/be part of the EU/RU experienced leadership team.
• Work in systems that contain statistics and develop new connections to KPIs coming through Hybris, magic, oracle, Tableau, Alteryx, WMS, etc
Mastery of the following:
• University degree
• 4+ years of proven experience in relevant role/responsibility
• Knowledge of supply chain in one or more of the following areas: warehousing, fulfillment, customer satisfaction management, logistics, distribution, digital / eCommerce
• eCommerce companies experience: project management, warehouse or delivery logistics, customer satisfaction analysis
• Project management: seeks to deliver enhanced business results/competitive advantage through internal and external processes improvement
• Competitive Analysis: contributes to competitive advantage by gathering and using information about competitors’ materials, technologies, supply base, sourcing strategies, suppliers, and processes to enable the benchmarking/forecasting of competitors’ services prices and changes
• Relationship Management: Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including the ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with peers
• Supplier Analysis: develops a superior understanding of supplier capability and uses that understanding to deliver that supplier’s services, technologies, etc, to provide optimum total value results to the business
• Communicate Business Info: communicating and presenting complex data (both verbally and written) to relevant stakeholders; helps others understand data and translate it into actionable business insights
• Critical Thinking: Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, business analysis, deductive reasoning, and sound judgment
• Global Cultural Awareness: Culturally aware of the impact of their actions and seeks to work collaboratively with personnel of all regions of the globe
• Interpret Data: Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from technical or business material
• Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, big picture view of needs and opportunities
Analysts / Insights / Enablement also include:
• Perform economic analysis, actionable insights from performance trends, problem-solving skills, prioritization, x-functional team, execution
• Industry Analysis: provides the Company with a competitive advantage by obtaining and analyzing information on the industry -Policy & Stewardship: Understanding and appropriate application of principles and policies in key areas that influence our practices and behaviors in sourcing activities.
What we offer
Online recruitment process
Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
Private medical care in LuxMed Group
MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
Group Life Insurance after probation period
Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
Language courses co-financed by us
Possibility of growth inside of organization
International team environment
Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
Numerous company events and office initiatives
Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
Amway Global Business Services
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.