- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Obecnie dla jednego z naszych klientów, międzynarodowej spółki specjalizującej się w produkcji luksusowych jachtów i łodzi motorowych poszukujemy Kandydata na stanowisko:
- Supports and develops local supply chain activities (warehouse and logistics) together with local supply chain team leaders.
- Ensures parts availability in production
- Supports local warehouse team in recognising the parts
- Does part awareness training during the everyday activities
- Supports development of logistics and warehouse activities and processes
- Develops internal communication between production and supply chain
- Ensure the right resource skills locally
- Address issues to the purchasing and production
- Improve internal communication
- Ensure new processes when needed
- Support local teams in cost reduction initiative goals
- Follow up of legal regulations of health and safety.
- Educational background in technical engineering.
- Proven working experience in supply chain area (warehouse and production planning activities), preferably in the boat building sector
- Excellent external and internal communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Please include in your CV the following information:” I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
We inform that: “The administrator of your personal data is Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. with registered office at ul. Brodzińskiego 27, 01-557 Warsaw. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of including you in the talent database as needed to carry out recruitment process. You have the right to request access to the personal data and edit it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 - The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.