- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
ADI Global Distribution is world's leading distributor of security products (CCTV, Intrusion, Access Control, Fire Security Systems), part of Resideo Group, listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
In Poland ADI Global Distribution is represented by Ultrak Security Systems Sp. z o.o., company with more than 25 years' experience in Polish security system market.
For our Head Quarter in Szczecin, Poland we are looking for:
Leading a team of 4 people driving the delivery of Quality, Cost and Delivery targets by focusing on continuous improvement and by promoting a team-based culture.
- Manage the allocation of work on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, controlling head count and overtime budgets.
- Establish the customer as the primary focus of the work of the warehouse.
- Ensure delivery of team targets.
- Manage and monitor the team performance through job instruction, regular reviews and team meetings and implementing appropriate performance management processes
- Implement all communication processes - Team Meetings, Daily Team Briefings, etc.
- Manage exceptions to standard processes in a timely and efficient way ensuring all team members are aware and trained appropriately.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are created, communicated and maintained for every process in the warehouse.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are communicated and adhered to in the warehouse.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Experience of leading, supervising or managing a team
- Previous experience of working within Warehousing & Distribution, or similar
- Good general education (*minimum Wyksztalcenie Srednie) and qualifications, including English and Maths,
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel – intermediate
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Experience of working to targets in an operational matrix environment
- Team leadership and management skills
- Ability to build and motivate a team
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Employment in international and strong company
- Great learning and development possibilities
- Working-Life Balance/ Working hours 5 days a week (Mo-Fri) and 8-16 or 9-17:00,
- Benefit program, 5 weeks of holiday, pension scheme