warranty specialist with Dutch
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are hiring for one of the Client's businesses that decided to create a brand new Customer Experience Support Centre in Gdańsk.
As pioneers and a global leader, the company is ambitious to write forward their success story, inspiring and shaping industry. As the world in which they operate with class-leading products, intelligent services and innovative digital solutions is constantly changing.
If you are able to deliver professional advisory, thrive to improve yourself and the company, then youre at the right place.
We are hiring a new engineering team where one of the key roles is warranty specialist, who verifies claims and policies for spare parts enquiries. The key is to deliver the most optimal solutions in agreement with engineers and factories internationally.
So, if you are willing to take on a new challenge and learn, let's talk! We will happily provide you with more details about the offer.
- spare parts warranty processing
- check and approval of service warranty reports
- reporting to the manufacturer and settlement of factory and assembly defects
- preparation, coordination, reporting and settlement of factory actions
- cooperation with the spare parts department and service engineers
- keeping dealers and customers informed of a current stage
what we expect
- English fluency (min. B2 level)
- proficiency in Dutch (min. B2 level)
- relevant education and job experience - nice to have
- great communication skills
- analytical and detail oriented attitude
- proficiency in ERP SAP system is nice to have
what we offer
- taking part in creating new customer experience support centre with long term perspectives
- being a part of knowledge sharing process internationally
- a challenging position in a global organisation with a variety of interesting tasks in growing business and a changing environment
- supportive workplace and development possibilities while taking part in internal corporate projects
- multiple occasions to implement your ideas for improvements
- wide range of benefits
- business travels available during the onboarding process