Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- 00-001Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Web Application Support Specialist (100% remote)Numer ref.: 1149585
For our client we are looking for Web Application Support Specialist.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Providing immediate assistance on issues triggered by intensive users of company tools, mainly complex web applications and APIs.
- Troubleshooting of reported issues and diagnosing bugs and identifying root causes.
- Providing clear steps to reproduce, providing instructions, supporting developers to understand the nature of the issue to be fixed and evaluating retroactive actions. Providing correct scenarios when needed.
- Collaborating with end users and other team members, functional analysts and developers to identify and solve issues in the company internally developed web applications.
- Providing high quality support to all users across the business, either by writing or by engaging into verbal conversations.
- Providing complete follow up of the reported cases, to have end users well informed about the status and the potential actions to be taken.
- Monitoring logs and applications outages to actively act on alerts and exceptions, and manage the communication with affected users.
- Working with confidential data and exercises utmost caution to keep data safe and secure.
- Ability to read technical and functional documentation, and to discuss with business users to understand the desired behavior of the applications.
- Ensuring the quality of the delivered fixes in a timely manner.
- Delivering training and supporting end-users.
- Keeping technical documentation and procedures up to date.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance, analyzing application root cause issues.
- Advocating customer needs by sharing feedback with the development & business analysis organizations to continuously improve the product.
- Participate during incidents in the resolution and manage affected users's expectations.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service experience and problem solving skills, patience and understanding, investigation & diagnostic skills, excellent organization skills, ability to systematize and prioritize.
- Relevant Diploma: Master or Engineer in Computer Science or other relevant degree is preferable
- Approximately 2-5 years working experience in a Web Application Support environment, specially in Azure .Net environment
- Ability to manage Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreement (OLA)
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (Jira, TFS, VSTS, ZenDesk, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- SQL and C#.Net programming knowledge - code debugging
- Experience with Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in monitoring tools (Kibana, Azure App Insights , Sentry, site24/7, etc...).
Nice to have:
- Understanding of software development life cycles and software development / deployment methodologies
- Experience with agile software development
- ITIL Knowledge
- Home office or nice office in centre of Warsaw
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued
- Benefits: Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French classes
Don't hesitate and apply!
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.