Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 7,800 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.5 billion in 2015. Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives. For over 35 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
Web Content Publisher
Herbalife Finance & Operations Service Centre - Krakow
In this position you will be working in EMEA Member Technology Systems Team. You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering online/digital projects for the regional and local EMEA teams across Herbalife Europe. You will play a vital role in making our web content informative, engaging and reader-friendly.
- Support the updating, planning and implementation of new content on internal and external Herbalife sites across EMEA
- Act as first line support to local marketing teams across EMEA for online requests and project requirements
- Coordinate and deliver Member development & communicationt initiatives
- Support EMEA Sales and Marketing teams in creating and improving their email communications
- Support EMEA Team and markets in the roll-out and technical support to deliver the monthly Customer Newsletter and weekly Member supplement.
- Act as publishing support and project coordinator for new online initiatives and support key project roll-outs
- Prioritize workload in order to ensure the timely delivery of projects and continued support for the EMEA internal stakeholders in the delivery of their online tools/content.
- Manage projects related to online delivery of Herbalife product launches
- Support local marketing teams and teach best practice through training sessions and how-to guides
- Coordinate and deliver ad hoc requests that come into the Digital Technology team working with the internal stakeholders.
- Project manage updates and roll-outs across the EMEA websites which includes liaising with internal/external development teams.
- Work with Global teams on improving the current E-mail marketing, Analytics and Content Management Systems, ensuring they meet EMEA needs and requirements
- Educated to degree level. – Preferably on computer systems or engineering subjects.
- Minimum 3-5 years corporate experience in the area of web content / publishing / digital projects.
- Experience of managing multiple, complex projects successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in leveraging analytics to drive campaigns that reach the right customer with the right message at the right time
- Experience of leading and undertaking UAT for small and large projects
- Previous Digital Technology/Web/online coordination or Web Production experience.
- Understands the creative and technical process of email creation: html, text/image rendering and device optimization
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Project, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Working with Content-Management systems (Proprietary and Open Source). Interwoven Teamsite experience is advantageous).
- Must have demonstrated advanced proficiency in Adobe Web Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat Pro). Working knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator is desirable.
- Good communication skills and strong team player.
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
- A unique opportunity to professional growth and personal development within international environment.
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including private medical care, Multisport Card, private insurance, entertainment events and many others.
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.