private medical care
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 20 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Web Designer position is responsible for designing graphics and production elements using graphics software for various documentation needs including technical reports, master plans, presentations, marketing materials, and other collateral pieces. The incumbent independently leads the graphic design phase for complex deliverables, presentations, or client deliverable efforts, working with technical teams and project managers.
• Providing graphic/web design technical support using advanced computer applications
• Creating complex graphics and elements for collateral including technical project reports, proposals, presentations, and marketing deliverables. This can also include creating and formatting electronic and hard copy deliverables
• Creating website designs
• Producing sample sites
• Cooperation with business development and project teams for moderately complex deliverables
• Leading the graphic design phase for moderately complex materials, proposals (with up to 50 figures), presentations, marketing and communication efforts, or client deliverable efforts, working with business development and project teams
• Coordinating graphics production and assisting in establishing budget
• Following approved graphic design methods using standard tools. He/she may suggest alternative methods and develop best practices
• Consistently using firm branding concepts
• Assisting less experienced team members in using technology
• Evaluating and resolving problems by reviewing multiple sources of information and drawing conclusions
• Master's or Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
• Around 3 years' of previous graphic and web design experience
• Familiarity with prototyping software (Adobe XD prefered)
• Ability to create products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
• Experience in hard deadline environment, preferably in Engineering industry
• Deep knowledge of procedures and technical concepts
• Very good English skills
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
• Independent role and flexible working hours.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.